Ways to Pay the Water/Sewer Bill
The Cornwall Authority offers several payment options to the customers.
• Pay at the office.
1. Checks and Money Orders can be mailed or brought to the office for immediate posting to your account. If your bank cuts the check for you, please be sure your account number and the correct Authority Office location are on the check.
2. Cash can be processed at the office during normal business hours. The Authority ask that you not leave the office without a receipt for the cash).
3. A Drop Box for payments is located to the right of the entrance doors. Payments can be made here at anytime. (Please do not place cash in the drop box).
• The Authority does accept Master Card, Visa, and Debit Cards. The service carrier charges a fee for this service. The fee is about 3% of the amount due to the Authority and is added to the payment.
• Payments can be made in the following ways:
1. On line access for payments is available through the website at www.cornwall-pa.org. The link is on the home page.
2. Payments can be made by calling the Authority office at (717) 274-5441 with your card information. A verification will be sent to your email address.
3. Come into the office with your card information. We will process the payment while you wait. A verification will be printed for you before you leave.
• Monthly payment plans are also available. Call the Authority office for more details.